2023 Young Rider Qualifying Results & StandingsHow do the rankings work?
- *NEW FOR 2021 – two score sets will be required instead of three*
- The Team Average and Individual Average will appear in green when at least 2 scores of each type have been met.
- The Overall Average will appear in green when at least 2 team scores, 2 individual scores, a freestyle score of at least 65 and the overall average of 64% have all been achieved.
- The Team Score and Individual Score will appear in red when it is the dropped score in the calculations for the average.
- The Submit Certificate of Capability link will appear in blue beside your horse’s name once your Overall Average appears in green.
- Once the Certificate of Capability is processed by staff, Certificate of Capablilty Complete will appear in green beside your horse’s name.
|Rider Name||Horse Name||Team Average||Individual Average||Overall Average|
|No results found.|